- Detailed description of goods and/or services
Franschhoek Flowers is a business in the retail industry that Floristry & Decor .
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 2 days and delivery confirmed by way email . (for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc. and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.)
- Export restriction (Optional)
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Franschhoek Flowers is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Franschhoek Flowers will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 0 % administration fee.
(If appropriate – provide details of your policy regarding damaged goods. Also mention guarantees, warranties, etc.)
Franschhoek Flowers shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Franschhoek Flowers bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Franschhoek Flowers via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Franschhoek Flowers separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Franschhoek Flowers takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Franschhoek Flowers chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Franschhoek Flowers may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by Franschhoek Flowers (PTY) LTD (sole trader / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa trading as Franschhoek Flowers and with registration number 2017/390454/07 and Kenneth Claude Chantler (Director(s)/Member(s)/Owner(s)).
- Franschhoek Flowers contact details
Company Physical Address: 2 Place Vendome, Huguenot Street, Franschhoek, 7690, Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 0824103659
Subscription Terms and Conditions
- Floral Subscriptions must be paid in full, in advance.
- Addresses in Franschhoek, including Pearl Valley, Val de Vie and Boschenmeer, as well as Paarl are eligible for this service. Only physical addresses in these towns will be delivered to.
- It is the subscriber’s responsibility to ensure there is someone at the chosen address to receive the bouquet or to make alternative arrangements with Franschhoek Flowers.
- Floral Subscriptions run from the 1st day to the last day of every month.
- If you choose a weekly delivery, you will receive flowers every week for 4 weeks. If you choose a bi-weekly subscription, you will receive flowers in the first week and third week of the month only. If you choose a monthly delivery, you will receive flowers in the first week of the month only.
- Pricing is per bouquet per week.
- Subscribers can sign up for any period of time. The minimum period is one (1) month. Franschhoek Flowers will contact you at the end of your subscription to find out if you would like to extend your subscription.
- As Floral Subscriptions are paid in advance no changes to bouquet size or frequency are possible during the pre-chosen subscription period. We will be happy tomato any changes, communicated to us in writing, thereafter